If you want to start your own business in the village, we will give you such amazing village business ideas in nepal that you can start in a small town or village area.
Often you get many business ideas on the internet to start a business in the city, but on the other hand, if you want to start a village business in nepal, then you do not get good ideas.
Therefore, this article will give information about the best and most beneficial village related business ideas to start.
Many people avoid starting a business in the village because they feel that no business can be successful in the village or they would have money problems.
That’s why there are also many opportunities to start new businesses in these areas.
What Is Village Business
Most of the rural area citizens contribute to the agriculture sector of Nepal, which helps to grow the country’s economy.
Apart from this, most of the people of the villages also work in the businesses related to retail, livestock, trade, and construction sectors but now, since Digitization has happened.
The internet has expanded to the village now, and the people of the village are not limited to this. They are doing their small or big business in the village or are thinking of doing it.
One of the biggest benefits of starting a business in rural areas is fewer strict regulations and paperwork involved and less investment required.
Even in the village, many people have started a business by taking advantage of these schemes today I will tell you Many such rural business ideas 2023 by starting which you can earn a lot of money in a month And in starting these businesses, In starting Small Village Business Ideas in Nepal, you may have to invest from one to 10 lakhs, in return of which you can make a profit of 25000 to ₹ 100000 every month.
Read This: Best Trending Business In Nepal
Top 10 Best Village Business Ideas In Nepal
So without wasting your time, we will tell you about the 10 Best Village Business Ideas that you can start in the village.
1. Construction material shop Business
In the village, now people are building pucca houses from kutcha houses. In such a situation, they need many constructions material to build a house like sand, cement, brick, ballast, and Iron.
And, They get all these construction materials from their nearby city, on which they have to pay a lot of transportation cost, so In such a situation if There is no construction material shop in the village or if it is very less, then in such a situation you can open a construction material shop in your area then you can also solve the problem of the villagers. You’ll get a good income source.
How to start Construction material shop quick guide
- You will need a place to start a construction material shop.
- In the initial phase, You can open a construction shop with less material.
- Then as the business grows gradually, you can put more capital into it and keep more goods.
- You should have a budget of 5 to 10 lakhs to open a construction shop.
- In the construction shop, you must keep ballast, sand, cement, rods, etc.
- You can get the material for construction shops from distributors or direct companies for less.
- There is a good margin on the construction material।
- In the beginning, try to sell the product at low prices, which is good for you and the customer.
- You can earn at least 1 lakh rupees from this business by opening it in the village.
If there is no construction material shop in the village, you must start this business.
2. CSC Best Small Business Ideas for Rural Areas
CSC is known as a Common Service center. It’s very beneficial for you to open a CSC center.
Through this, you can do banking-related work, Birth Certificate, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Admit Card, Application Form, Electricity Bill Payment, Train/Airlines Ticket, and all the other work related to government schemes.
In this way, you can provide many services to the villagers.
How to open Common Service Point
- Opening a common service center business may cost 1 to 2 lakh rupees.
- You must be above 18 years of age to open a CSC center.
- It would be best if you were at least the 10th pass
- You need 100 to 200 square meters of free space to open a CSC center.
- You must know how to operate a computer.
- You will need a computer, printer, scanner, webcam, and internet connection in the CSC center.
- There is a fixed commission rate for every work done in the CSC center
- By opening a CSC center, you can easily earn 20 to 25 thousand rupees comfortably in the village.
3. General store Village business ideas
Although there will be many people in the village who will keep their general store, the people of the village still have to go to the city to get many things.
Like big city stores, you can open a grocery mart or store in your village, in which you can keep all the types of products in your general stores at very economical rates so that you and the people of the village will get equal benefit. Anyone can start this business, and it is also very beneficial.
How to open a General store business
- If you want to open a general store like a city, you should have at least 3 to 5 lakh rupees.
- To open a general store, You will need 400 to 600 square feet of free space.
- For general stores, get the product from an area distributor or a direct company.
- Keep only as much product in the shop as is in demand, or your goods will get spoiled.
- If opening a new store, you can also use discounts and coupons to entice the consumers.
- Keep your shop clean and attractive.
- You should hire two to three staff for your shop.
- You can also give home delivery services to villagers.
- You can easily earn from 25 thousand to 1 lakh rupees from the general store.
4. Electronics Shop Business
You can also open an electronics shop in your village. This is also one of the most profitable businesses as electricity has reached every village, so everyone is using more and more electric compliance.
Without a good electronics shop, villagers go to the city to get equipment like a fan, table fan, switchboard, wiring pipe, switch, bulb holder, led bulb, etc.
The demand for electronic items is also very high in the village because people are building pucca houses in the village, in such a situation, they need a lot of electric appliances to get the electrical work done in the house apart from this also many more electronic item is needed in every house, so you should start this business and keep local to branded electronic products in your shop.
How to open Electronics Shop Business
- There should be a budget of 3 to 5 lakh rupees to open an electronics shop in the village.
- To open an electronics shop, take at least 300 to 500 square feet of space in the market of your village.
- You can get a 10 to 50% margin on selling electronics products.
- Branded products have lower margins than local products.
- The goods of the electronic shop can be ordered by contacting the dealer or direct company of the company whose product you want to sell.
- You can get the goods from the electronic shop by contacting the company’s dealer whose product you want to sell.
- If you want to buy local products at low prices and sell them at higher margins, you can bring electronic items related to products from big cities like Delhi, Calcutta, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
- You can easily get a profit of 40 to 50 thousand rupees in a month from an electronic shop.
5. Dairy business Idea for the village
You can start a business selling dairy products in your village. All the products inside the dairy business, like milk, curd, ghee, paneer, khoa, rabri, lassi, ice cream, etc., are used in every household.
If someone has a function in the village and they need dairy products in large quantities, then they go to the dairy shop in the city to get these products.
If you open a dairy products shop in your village, you will have a good earning source, and villagers will not have to go far to get dairy products.
How to start a Dairy business
- Any company whose dairy product comes in your area, you can sell the same product in your village by taking Franchisee from that company.
- You must deposit a security amount to take a dairy product franchise from a company.
- To open a dairy shop takes up to 150 to 300 square feet of space.
- 5 lakh rupees will be needed to open a dairy product shop.
- When you get a franchise from a dairy company, first order a little product, then when the demand is understood, take the product accordingly.
- You’ll get 5% to 25% on dairy products.
- According to survey, you can easily earn 25 to 30 thousand rupees in normal seasons and 50 to 80 thousand rupees in wedding season.
6. Readymade garment shop
You can also open a readymade garment shop business in the village. The demand for good cloth is also very high in the village, but often people go to the mall or market in their nearby city to buy cloth.
If you open a clothes shop in the village, people will not have to go out, which will benefit you and the people.
The readymade garment business proves to be profitable for business people because the dress is something that people cannot live without.
Different types of clothes must be kept in the shop so that people of all ages can come to your shop to buy clothes.
How to start a Cloth shop business
- To start a readymade garments business, you must prepare a good business plan.
- To start a clothing business, you must understand the market where new generation people want to buy the latest designer clothes while older people want to wear simple clothes.
- According to the market, you need to get this type of cloth in your shop.
- Choosing the right place to open a clothes shop is very important.
- If you are opening readymade garments, you have to keep your store’s infrastructure very attractive.
- Do proper inventory management in the clothing store, initially order less of each design, as soon as you understand the customers get more products.
- Keep every variety, quality, and design of clothes in the shop.
- You can earn 25 to 50 thousand rupees every month from a clothes shop.
7. Tent House Best Business idea in Village
Almost every day in the villages, there is a function going on in someone’s place, so they need a tent house to manage everything like sound, lighting, pandas, etc.
So you can open a tent house in your village to fulfill villagers and your needs.
Until a few years ago, those people who had money used to set up tents for the function, but now everyone likes to set up tents not only in the city but also in the villages, people take the tent house product on rent every occasion.
The tent house business is a good source of passive income because you have to buy the product only once, which can be used for 10 to 15 years. You can easily earn money by renting the products of the tent house on a day-to-day basis.
How to start Tent House Business
- To start a tent house business, you may need 8 to 10 lakh rupees in the initial phase.
- To start a tent house business, many items related to tents are required, such as utensils, sound, chairs, table light, and pavilion accessories.
- Rent free space to store tent house items.
- Always try to buy tent house items from wholesalers.
- If there is no or less tent house in your area, then you must do this business.
- You can easily earn from 25 thousand to 1 lakh rupees every month.
- You can earn 2 to 3 lakh rupees during the wedding season.
- If there is already a tent house in the village, try to give products at low rates.
8. Farming Equipment and Products business
Most farming is done in villages so you can start Farming Equipment and Products business from the agriculture sector.
Thresher machines are a very important piece of equipment for farmers to harvest and separate the grains. Without Thresher Machine, it is very challenging to do so.
There are 4 types of Thresher: Multicrop Thresher, Maize Thresher, Wheat Thresher, and Paddy Thresher. Thresher is very important for the farmers to take the crop home.
It plays an important role in harvesting the crop and is an integral part of farming.
You can provide these types of heavy farming machinery and sell these types of Farming products like Seeds, Food products for farm animals, Pesticides, fertilizers, etc. To keep a good profit margin, you can purchase these items from wholesale dealers cheaply.
How to start Farming Equipment and Products business
- Farming Equipment and Products business take 4 to 5 lakh rupees to start.
- You can buy agricultural equipment and give it on rent or lease to farmers and earn passive income from this business.
- You can do business by selling seeds of different types of trees.
- You start this business by seeing the demand in your village, keeping the things most important in the beginning.
- In this business, you can earn active income by selling farming products and passive income by renting the same farming equipment.
- You can easily earn 25 to 30 thousand rupees from this business.
9. Transportation business in villages
There is a lack of transportation services in villages to go to the city. In such a situation, you can earn money by buying your vehicle and renting it.
If you are thinking of earning passive income, you can start a transportation business by buying a second-hand vehicle at a low cost.
In the transport business, you buy a vehicle and give it to the driver to drive. You give him a fixed monthly salary. You can buy two types of vehicles in the initial phase, first through which you can transport people from one place to another vehicle to move goods from one place to another.
How to start a Transportation business in villages
- It may cost 7 to 10 lakhs rupee to start a transportation business.
- Those who buy a vehicle by taking a loan from the bank and do not return it, the bank seizes their vehicle and sells it in the auction at low prices.
- So You can buy a new vehicle at auction at a low price.
- Transportation business can be done in many ways by renting a car, ambulance service, bus, or e-rickshaw to move goods from one place to another.
- You can choose any transportation business according to your budget.
- You can easily earn 30 to 50 thousand rupees monthly through the transportation business.
5. Small Scale Manufacturing Business
You can start many types of manufacturing business ideas in nepal such as Coconut Oil Manufacturing, Soaps, and Detergent Manufacturing, Handmade Biscuits, Papad Making, Fertiliser Production, Incense Sticks/Agarbatti Manufacturing, Furniture Making, Spice Powder Manufacturing Business, Disposable Plates, Cups & Crockery, Mineral Water Plant, etc.
You can start the business of making any of the things mentioned above.
The most important thing in Small Scale Manufacturing Business is the marketing of the product and its quality.
Whatever manufacturing business you want to start, they will already be made by big brands, so you have to make good quality products to survive in the market at affordable prices.
How to Start Small Scale Manufacturing Business
- You can start the business of making all these products within 5 lakh rupees.
- By starting a manufacturing business in Nepal, you’ll not be limited to your village, and you can sell your product in many areas by contacting retailers.
- If you perfectly start the manufacturing business, then it is always beneficial.
- You need a little more space to start a manufacturing business plan.
- Different raw materials and machinery are required to make each product.
- You also have to hire workers in the manufacturing business.
- You have to get the necessary license and approval from the government authority.
- To reach your products as much as possible in the market, you have to contact the distributor and retailer.
- How much you earn from this business depends on how many products you have sold in the month.
- The more products you sell, the more your profit will get, but an Estimated earning rupee of 2 to 5 lakhs is not a big deal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which business is most profitable in a village?
Grocery stores, Clothing stores, Tent houses, and CSC centers are one of the most profitable in the village.
2. What business can I start with 50000 in the village?
CSC is one of the most profitable businesses. You can start with 50000 in a village.
3. Best business under 5 lakh in nepal?
Construction material shop, Tent house, Electronics shop and Dairy business you can start in a village with 5 lakhs rupee.
4. Which business is best for a village?
Daily product usage and internet of things (IoT) related business are best for the village.
5. Which franchise is best in a rural area?
Dairy products franchise is best in rural areas.
You can start any village business ideas in Nepal as mentioned above. It depends on which business is most in demand in your area.
If you have less budget but want to earn good money every month from it, you can open a CSC center in the village.
On the other hand, if you want to earn more profit, you have to invest more than you can start wholesale business in nepal, Construction Shop, Electronic Shop, or Tent House Business.
Before starting any Village business ideas, remember that do not invest all your money in the initial phase. First, understand the market by investing a little money, then plan accordingly and work on it.
The more quality products you keep, the more your business will run. Ups and downs keep coming in business, so when bad times come, don’t panic.